Australian Control Conference, Newcastle, 03-04 November 2016The 2016 Australian Control Conference (AUCC 2016) will be held on 03-04 November 2016 in Newcastle at the Newcastle City Hall, one of the Hunter Region's largest and most prestigious venues. The Australian Control Conference (AUCC) is organised by Engineers Australia through its National Committee for Automation, Control and Instrumentation (NCACI). AUCC 2016 is technically co-sponsored by the IEEE Control Systems Society and by IFAC.
AUCC 2016 will provide a forum for Australian researchers, students and control engineers from universities, industry and government organisations to exchange ideas and recent results, as well as discuss current problems arising in control engineering research and industrial practice. International contributions are encouraged and will be solicited for.
The following types of contributions are sought:
- Contributed papers:
- Initial submission: up to 6 pages
- Final submission: 3 pages (recommended); up to 6 pages (permitted)
- Practitioner papers:
- Initial submission: an abstract
- Final submission: 2 pages (recommended); up to 6 pages (permitted)
- Invited Session Proposals:
- Up to 2 page long submission comprising of:
- Title of the invited session including justification of the session topic
- Title and an abstracts of each invited paper; and
- Names and affiliations of the invited paper co-authors.
- Invited Session Papers:
- Invited session papers should follow the same format and page limitations as regular papers (please indicate when submitting that they are intended for a specific invited session) and will go through the same peer reviewing process.
The proceedings will be submitted for acceptance into IEEE Xplore.